Monday, March 28, 2011

Training update, week 12


I think my legs are trying to tell me something.  After 2 slow, painful runs in the rain this week, I skipped the long run I had planned for Sunday in favor of resting and hopefully feeling more like myself again sometime soon.  The timing is obviously not great, but at this point I think it's better to rest than keep slogging on to Patriot's Day.

This reminder came in the mail Saturday.
It was challenging week outside of running, too.  I'm just doing my best to deal with things as they come my way.  Like leaving helpful notes for my neighbors.

I like running water!


3 comments:

CMT said...

Feel better AT! You could just come to boston now, I have running water too :)

Helmut said...

Keep smiling. Some "unscheduled" rest is juuuust fine.
Cheers Helmut

#thereaper said...

You're going to do great, best running shape you've ever been in I'd say.
Can't remember who said it, "you're better off 10% undertrained, than 1% over"