Monday, April 18, 2011

Run done!

Well, I made it from here:


to here:


Which is more than I expected 2 weeks ago!   

It wasn't my fastest marathon, or my fastest Boston Marathon.  In fact, it was slower than my last two Ironman marathons!  But today's jogging tour of Massachusetts was not about time goals.  I went with the popular vote and didn't even wear a watch!  You hear a lot of people say that running in Boston is the victory lap after qualifying.  For me, it was the end note to raising awareness for Friedreich's ataxia and upwards of $4,000 for FARA.

More postmortem analysis, and some much deserved thank you's, to follow later this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Anna! Well done! Cheers, Helmut

Unknown said...

CONGRATS AT!!!!

Kairu_Ueruchi said...

Anna ... wonderful job in Boston, and with your commitment and fund raising for FARA. So sorry I missed seeing you tat the finish to congratulate you in person. Kyle

Laura said...

Well done AT all the way around!!